Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write this 4 times keep getting told “login”

Somewhereapart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’m going to narrow this down because I’m sick of typing it. (Another issue with o2 rubbish not working!)

Blah blah been with o2 a while, bill always on time and paid etc never an issue.

signed up for another contract simcard did not work in the device I got it for had 14 days to return, couldn’t contact anyone to return. Tried online messages “too busy try again later”

Tried calling never got through the usual. It’s not passed the 14 days by far- 

Now they have “cut my services off” on my main mobile and the new one because I haven’t paid my £60 bill.

I was happy to pay my mobile bill I always have - but I refuse to pay for a simcard that I haven’t used and does not work. I cancelled my direct debit when I got the bill!

Since when did they merge all numbers on your plan to one bill??? And why??

Finally the computer told me someone will get back to me in 120 minutes. 

Who’s to bet they say “I’m sorry it has passed 14 days you have to pay”. Never had this problem when I was with virgin media. 

Anyone else have so many issues trying to CONTACT o2?? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Somewhereapart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has NOW passed- not NOT. Sorry can’t find a way to edit

Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11601 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Somewhereapart 

So you didn't try any of the other ways to cancel like calling the myriad of numbers available to call, such as Sales, Customer Services??

Took me 5 minutes to get through the other day at lunchtime and not had any issues with contacting someone.

Your only option is to call Payment Management and see if they can do anything... 0800 902 0217 but if you are outside of the 14days its at there discretion

As o2 will already have marked your payment as late, and will have no hesitation but yo destroy your credit file, and pass to a DCA and terminate and demand you pay up your contract. Cancelling the DD is the worse thing you could have done. 

And o2 have always if under one o2 Account all the bills into one billing period.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 7

Somewhereapart
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you read it does state I tried calling.

for a moment I thought I had missed that out.

to be vague , I’ll throw this out again. I have been calling for weeks it’s either I find they never answer for an hour or when they do (or the line rings they actually hang up) you clearly got lucky. 

Message 4 of 7

Somewhereapart
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I had known o2 “always have” I would have not joined them when I left virgin.

either way I can not afford to lose 60 for ! 11 pound bill just because THEY refuse to answer calls to me. 

They can do anything they like I’ve spent a month trying to get through to someone and can’t get through to anything except a computer that claims everyone is too busy or a phone line where the computer keeps repeating itself no matter what option I select.

Message 5 of 7

Somewhereapart
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also as I stated I have rang over 45 times so they can discretion me all they want, I had 14 days and tried to cancel it’s not my fault they don’t have to staff to answer calls.

Message 6 of 7

Somewhereapart
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It states you have to contact them within 14 days, it doesn’t say if they don’t answer you’re lumbered with a simcard that doesn’t work, nor does it state anything of the sort 

Message 7 of 7