Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Switch Up such as Mess

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Time for me to have a good old whinge about Crapita Customer Service in Cape Town and Switchup.. 

So did a Switch up in April, and the old device plan was closed, did the same in August and the old plan was closed now o2 are chasing me yet again for payments on 2 plans that are closed have a £0 balance 

Spoke to the very rude agent in Cape Town (Michelle), who basically told me to go and fix it with the store..  and that my lines might be suspended because of an o2 mess 

I have ended up email the COO and CEO of o2, because it seems to be month after month of problems with Switch Up... @Chris_K @Dave-O2 

Is there anyone who can help fix this constant mess and stress each month, and finally fix Switch Ups, without the customers having to do all the work..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Hey @madasaf1sh 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm going to follow up shortly via PM to grab some more details.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 2 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Sounds like a film... 

26 days later and guess what back to a barred phone for an overdue balance of £0  

I officially give up!!! O2 are losing an advocate very quickly at this rate...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 8

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38272 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Should be called Switchback... to your previous provider 😖

Best of luck, @madasaf1sh 

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

I sympathise with you plight !

The problem is that customer service across the UK mobile 'phone industry seems to be dire. I am sure that you are aware that Vodaphone are about to outsource CS to Egypt, whilst Three are equally flaky. Hence, what can be gained by "jumping ship" ? 

I have actually resorted to buying my hardware direct from the manufacturer, whilst primarily using PAYG and pre-paid SIMS as I do not trust mobile 'phone companies with my bank details. Things can still go wrong on PAYG, but at least one's potential financial losses are capped.

Good luck going forward. I used Madasafish as my ISP for several years in the late 1990s' !       

👍 

Message 5 of 8

Blacklisted1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well hopefully as your o2s most important community member the ceo got back to you and offered to actually start training the members of staff that deal with such things. I would advise you contact customer services as they are sure to make you their top priority and deal with your issue. I'm sure said cos have you in their thoughts and prayers. 

Message 6 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I am not sure why you have reopened a thread that is almost a year old @Blacklisted1, particularly as you have posted very similar thoughts on other threads ?  

Message 7 of 8

Blacklisted1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately I have bipolar and the thread member was rude and insulting to me in another thread so i lost it. I was having a bad day, not appropriate, I know.I have apologised to them and apologise again.  I have low tolerance for being treated badly sometimes. 

Message 8 of 8