cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Countries have 4G roaming (22 Countries as 31st July)

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

So I’ve started a list.

Can people let me know and I will request access to keep this updated.

Do you also want a list of the 4G roaming networks too?

@EmilieT@Marjo

can you help

Current List Below in Boxes are the Standard ones In the EU

D3ACF5C0-97C1-436A-99FA-D15213BA7245.jpeg

These are outside EU roaming but do have 4G Roaming.

Argentina

Australia

Canada*

UAE

Uruguay

USA*

Please note that for Canada and USA, very few phones have computable 4G bands for these countries due to the difference in frequencies.  

Please dont assume that you will get 4G on your Device because you get it I’m UK.  Please ask first.

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrengf Hi wave

Madeira and Azores aren’t countries, they are Portuguese islands, so actuality should be Portugal (inc Madeira and Azores) and 4G is standard.

Netherlands supports 4G and most countries on that list support 4G for a while, can we update this please?

@EmilieT

thanks upside_down

Message 11 of 13

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Morning @Anonymous

I’m just collating the info for a update.  The 4G countries are not mentioned with o2 so I have to rely on news or people.

Regarding the Countries, I understand wat you are saying, but it’s shown like Thant on O2 website and on the others as well.  

You could say say the same for Jersey, Guernsey, isle of Man and Gibraltar. There all part of the uk. Bu the have separate mobile networks.  This is why o2 and other networks show the places separate. 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
@darrengf not really sorry. Same networks, same currency, same laws, same country. The islands that you mentioned aren’t UK they are protected by the crown and they have their own networks and even the currency isn’t quite the same. Sorry. I understand you say o2 lists that way, but even from O2 side is wrong. Same with the Spanish islands (it’s Spain incl canary and ...)
They do this way so it looks they are covering lots of countries but that not true, they are just islands inside of a country and once again (not even close to Jersey, guernsey or Isle of Man )
Message 13 of 13