Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on O2?

Nooo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WHY ARE WE, AS CUSTOMERS FORCED TO HELP EACH OTHER?

Look at the messages on these boards. These should be a two minute phone call to an advisor, or more usefully, a few minutes in an on-line chat window.

I am not a phone expert, why do you expect me to help my fellow customers by pushing this process and hiding away your online support from your own company?!

Your help page links itself back to your help page over and over, never actually....helping.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Is this the Royal WE? 

No one is forced to help out here, its sometimes quicker and easier to post a question here where you can get your query answered and utilise the vast knowledge and experience of fellow customers.

It's just another option unless the question is account related.

Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Noooas @jonsie has said, this is a customer community. We are here because we like helping. If you really want to speak to customer service:
Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202 or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.
You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello @Nooo 

Sorry you feel aggrieved at the offer of help from the O2 Community.

The O2 Community provide a wealth of experience and wisdom, having "walked the walk" and "got the T shirt"  and have helped 100's of O2 Community Members who are happy to ask and get good sound advice and join the camaraderie that is found here.

I hope you find the answer(s) you are looking for.

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

Wow someones a grumpy git... 

No one forces anyone to help anyone on here, we do it to share our wealth of knowledge and expertise to help o2 customers.. 

EE and Vodafone both run similar forums.. 

As others have said you can always pick up a phone and call, hell you can use google or even bing to find the number to call...  or you can use the new fangled methods of Social Media

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 5 of 7

ICU_Coma
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Who are you ?

Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

And who are you???

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 7 of 7