cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIN !!!! XBOX ONE halo 5 NOT RECIEVED !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

MY daughter won the xbox one halo prize draw on priorities in November and has still not recieved the system ... I have to make calls every week to chase it up via the promotion company PromoVeritas .... has any one had any problems with this company or recieving prizes from O2 ?????????????????

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We don't hear of many winners tbh so don't have anything to go by, however, we don't receive many complaints either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for your response !
Message 3 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Although not directly related to O2's normal business, there is a complaints process you could try http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wonder if @KimberleyH would have any knowledge of this...as it was a draw relating to Priority?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 17

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Don't think O2 can help on this one.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
if it was a promotion through priority moments then i can imagine they would help?
Message 7 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I expect @KimberleyH will let us know when she comes online...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

I've just been checking the T's and C's here: http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-priority-xbox-one-limited-edition-halo-5-gauardians-bundle-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions and noticed this:

• 4. Winner and runners-up will be selected in a random draw and contacted from 05/11/15 by PromoVeritas, the independent promotion verification service.
  • 5. Winner and runners-up must respond within 48 hours after contact to accept prize.
  • 6. The winner and runners-up will receive prize within 2 weeks of acceptance.
  • 8. Those not contactable via reasonable means may be disqualified and an alternative entrant awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.

When you have contacted PromoVeritas what have you been advised?

EDIT: Added the correct link and closing date. slight_smile

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The OP said they won it in November, but the closing date quoted above is 21/09 ?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 17