cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Beware ! O2 will unlawfully debit money from your account when you are in the process of upgrading online before your upgrade order is complete. The transaction will show with your bank account however they will deny any knowledge of it. I was informed at first that I'd created a new connection, then advised there was no record of the order at all. Youtube link to follow ...

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Anonymous If you don't follow the correct complaint procedure, your complaint will fall on deaf ears. You can post all the videos you like, but it will get you nowhere. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 41 of 76

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Echo echo echo... grin

I've replied on your other thread. You don't really need to have both running.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 42 of 76

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Anonymous O2 would not have given you permission to make an audio recording of any conversation with customer service. If you post it on YouTube and O2 become aware of it, it will just be removed. You are wasting your time. If you want to make a formal complaint, you need to start here: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 43 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't say I have permission to record a telephone call if I hadn't. I will post on YouTube because it is legitimate. This is a O2 community page, this information is for O2 customers, business and otherwise.

Message 44 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really, thanks ! I'll look into that. No the movie not be too long. The FOI request is my evidence that O2 had knowledge of the transaction O2 claim they have no record of. 

Message 45 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have complained. O2 have not responded. Video is to evidence O2 failing and highlight O2 integrity. 

Message 46 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous IF you had permission to record a telephone conversation ...you would NOT have had permission to post on YouTube. I gave you the link yesterday to make an official complaint. You should be following that if you want to get anywhere..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have also highlighted on Twitter. Although didn't mention the video.
Message 48 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Permission is implied !

Message 49 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

We are repeating the same information here and on your other thread.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Data-Protection/m-p/949950#M79081

The advice remains the same follow the complaints route

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 76