Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy with O2

badnetwork
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve been with O2 for only two months and I am regretting already where I live. Apparently Customer Service have told me that there’s only one mast in Preston and it’s so busy that is why I am not getting voice calls and mobile data properly. They have had engineers at the scene where the masters for the past two months and I don’t know what they’re doing over there maybe twiddling the thumbs thinking what to do There must be camping out there because every time I call O2 customer service, I get the same answer that the engineers are out there by the mass trying to fix the problem which is a load of rubbish. There’s nothing truth in that at all it is what Telefonica tells the operators to say this to the customers . My son was on O2 for 15 years and he used to complain about their service . He finally left O2 and went to the three network which is better service and or two . I had no choice I was with Virgin for 2 7 years and not a problem whatsoever regarding the mobile network or the mobile data , but since they merged with O2 , I got transferred over to O2 which I am not happy whatsoever 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126015 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@badnetwork 

If you aren't happy with O2 and having major problems with mast and network, then you really need to think about leaving. Get some free PAYG sims from other networks and find the one which suits you best, then cancel your contract. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

A bit drastic I know, but no point sticking with O2 if you can't use your phone properly.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2