cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number to another sim PAYG

Anonymous
Not applicable

When swapping old number to another sim, which is still active, will your tarriff of £10 top up swap over too or will it be the tarriff that is on the sim of £15 top up. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

When your current number transfers you will have your original number & tariff on the new sim including the original £10 credit you already have attached to that number

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

When your current number transfers you will have your original number & tariff on the new sim including the original £10 credit you already have attached to that number

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The tariff that is on the original sim will transfer to the new sim along with the phone number and any credit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your help
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Anytime slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Your most welcome 

Message 6 of 6