Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@MI5If the phone is 2.5 years old...could it possibly be the phone malfunctioning...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 191 of 463

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

That's my BB knowledge exhausted I'm afraid.

I'll tag a couple of people who may know more for you 

@aldaweb @Anonymous 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 192 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

See my query above @MI5 ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 193 of 463

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5If the phone is 2.5 years old...could it possibly be the phone malfunctioning...?

Something malfunctioning somewhere but BB's aren't my field so I'll refrain from offering any more poor advice wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 194 of 463

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It seems no coincidence that this has started since you got a sim only contract. Were you on a contract previously or P&G? Is it the same sim card?

Message 195 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was on a contract previously and had no issues whatsoever with the phone. It works perfectly for everything else. I don't believe in upgrading handsets every year or two for the sake of it. It took me look enough to figure out this one inside out as it was LOL 😛
Message 196 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I was on a contract previously and had no issues whatsoever with the phone. It works perfectly for everything else. I don't believe in upgrading handsets every year or two for the sake of it. It took me look enough to figure out this one inside out as it was LOL 😛

I am with you on that one @Anonymous  I will have a new phone in December...and whilst I am looking forward to it....I am also dreading it as well....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 197 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff I have a Blackberry for work as well which they're threatening to change over to an iPhone soon, an idea I'm not looking forward to as it means having to learn a new phone all over again. I envy the very few friends I have who still don't possess a mobile phone (well I have more than a few friends but just a couple who don't have mobiles) LOL. Their lives seem far less complicated and when we're out in a group you can be assured of their full attention as everyone else seems to spend half their time responding to texts, whatsapp, etc.
Message 198 of 463

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Is this a work Blackberry then? It may be something your employer has set on the device. 

I'm assuming this is BBOS7 as it's 2.5 years ago and I no longer have one of those devices to check with.

I've had a quick look around and can only assume this is a feature of a firewall or call blocking app.

Perhaps @Anonymous will be able to throw more light on this.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 199 of 463

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Incidentally I still haven't had the email re the notification slight_frown

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 200 of 463