Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Blue: O2 offers even Bigger Bundles for new and existing Pay & Go customers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I wanted to make you all aware of the latest news about Big Bundles:

• New Big Bundles give all new and existing O2 Pay & Go customers up to 275% more minutes than before, for the same price
  • New £25 tariff offers 4GB of 4G data, 4000 SMS and 3000 minutes
  • £10 tariff now includes 4G data
  • Big Bundles is a flexible tariff which allows Pay & Go customers to exchange credit for minutes, SMS and data every month

O2 is giving Pay & Go customers more bang for their buck than ever before with new and improved Big Bundles tariffs. From today, every existing Big Bundles customer will receive more minutes in their bundle when they top up and renew their bundle while those who take the new £25 Bundle will receive a huge 4GB of 4G data.

The new £25 Big Bundle tariff will give customers double the minutes and data of a £20 tariff, offering incredible value for money, while the three existing Big Bundle tariffs have all had their amount of minutes increased:

• £10 now gives customers 250 minutes rather than 100, 500MB of 4G data instead of 3G data, as well as 1000 SMS
  • £15 gets you 750 minutes, 550 more minutes than before, as well as 2000 SMS and 1GB of 4G data
  • £20 will now give you 1500 minutes, an increase of 275%, as well as 4000 SMS and 2GB of 4G data
  • New £25 Big Bundle offers 4GB of 4G data, 4000 SMS and 3000 minutes

Find out more here . 

4269-16-9-slide_MasterCatstack-920x400.jpg

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on the £10 Big Bundle, and the new allowances have convinced me to stay on PAYG for the time being at least. Having said that, BT's sim only deals do look tempting:

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/4g-sim-only-plans/

12 month contracts, but with a £5 discount for BT broadband customers. Mind you, I was glad to see the back of BT when I switched over to Sky. I suppose a lot depends on what price you're prepared to pay for good service.
Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 124058 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
 Mind you, I was glad to see the back of BT when I switched over to Sky. I suppose a lot depends on what price you're prepared to pay for good service.

I always find it interesting to read other peoples opinions about different Broadband providers. We have had Virgin and Sky and suffered with speed problems and then Virgin added insult to injury by constantly raising prices every few months. Kicked them both into touch and went with BT Infinity. Never looked back (fingers crossed this doesn't jinx it) Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff

Yes, you're absolutely right, as everyone's experience is bound to be different. O2 wins awards for its customer service, but reading some of the complaints on these forums, you're left wondering how they manage to keep topping all those surveys.
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146369 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28166 Solutions
We see a very small %age of the comments from some 25 million customers......
If the complaints we see are the norm the network wouldn't have survived this far.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 14