Haha those I need.

Umm Uni? Nope never been there.
Message 41 of 49

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Aww Sy, you've come over to have a peak at the O2 fora? I'm sure Toby and the other staff will just love getting your input. What's happened with that EE trial job then? Didn't you like it?
Message 42 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gindygoo

Yeah I was looking for new places to hangout. Seems to have landed in a couple of places you are lol.

EE made me redundant as with 400 others, and then didn't pay anyone for a month 😕

Message 43 of 49

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

We welcomed @Anonymous earlier in the year too slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 44 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby

Seems your stealing all of us then haha.

So that's hotdealsuk and UX covered lol
Message 45 of 49

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Haha yep, seems you're on quite a few of the online communities I belong to. No matter, it's a free for all.
Are you on "offtopic" or "SA"? Mind you, they can be quite tough fora at times grin and aren't for the faint hearted.

So what was the deal with EE sacking 400 ppl? Didn't see any news on it, but wasn't looking either I suppose.
Message 46 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gindygoo

3 I think, I'm not on those others, I've mostly gone for mobile phone stuff plus Bulb since I came across it on LinkedIn.

As to EE well they had the powerbar recall, and store footfall dropped. So everyone they had taken on on temp contracts (which is the norm before at 3 months they become permanent) they decided wasn't needed. Since the contracts gave them all the rights they could end without notice, meaning what they did was legal just not fair. Apparently they have done the same thing in the past too 😕
Message 47 of 49

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Oh I see the power bar debacle is a gift that keeps on giving huh? They've done you a favour if that's how they're treating employees?

Right that's me orf then, life is a calling!

Enjoy O2 Sy I'm sure you'll fit right in, and unlike the gg forums you can switch between boards without incapsula throwing up their crap constantly. (You just know what'll happen now I've said that, right guys?)
Message 48 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gindygoo

Well I'll decided that once I'm working again and earning I suppose.

I'll try, and with gg the issue isn't Incapsula, that's just what we see when the forum itself breaks, this doesn't seem overloaded so should be alright.

Byes.
Message 49 of 49