cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOPIKOO £4.50 p/wk subscription scam on Facebook

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just been scammed on FACEBOOK...! I responded to an advert that popup on my newsfeeds from TOPIKOO asking me 3 preference questions about smartphones: question 1: iOS or android I answered android; question 2: slim phone o big phone, I answered big phone; question 3: surfing or chatting, I answered both. The next I knew I got this message "FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing to Topikoo for £4.50 per week from Tekka until you text STOP to 62442. HELP? 03332021398"
My concern is I never gave this company my telephone number my mobile number is not visible on my facebook profile and I never agreed or received any terms and conditions from TOPIKOO. There has been a breach and violation of my privacy on your website. Because my telephone number is not visible. Obviously this is not a kosher company because www.topikoo.com or .co.uk does not exist. I typed TOPIKOO into search engines and there were several complaints from other Facebook users that have been scammed by this same fraudulent company TOPIKOO is advertising on Facebook site.I have just been scammed on FACEBOOK...! I responded to an advert that popup on my newsfeeds from TOPIKOO asking me 3 preference questions about smartphones: question 1: iOS or android I answered android; question 2: slim phone o big phone, I answered big phone; question 3: surfing or chatting, I answered both. The next I knew I got this message "FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing to Topikoo for £4.50 per week from Tekka until you text STOP to 62442. HELP? 03332021398"
My concern is I never gave this company my telephone number and I never agreed or received any terms and conditions from TOPIKOO FACEBOOK how did this company get my telephone number on your website. There has been a breach and violation of my privacy on your website. Because my telephone number is not visible. Obviously this is not a kosher company because www.topikoo.com or .co.uk does not exist. I typed TOPIKOO into search engines and there are several complaints from other Facebook users that have been scammed by this same fraudulent company TOPIKOO advertising on Facebook site. I expect something must be done about this scam quickly....!This incident has ruined my experience on Facebook....!. A very disappointed dissatisfied Facebook user.....
I expect something must be done about this scam quickly....!I have even sent a text msg STOP to 62442 but its not been delivered. Please I need your advice I am very perplexed and frustrated.Thanks Caroline
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
I think they've left the chat wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 53

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I think they've left the chat wink

You know, I get that message all the time no matter who I chat with....even the wife but.....

Message 42 of 53

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
You can chat to mine - never shuts up !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 43 of 53

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Partic are based in Worksop but I think manuals are out of stock. ...

And I think you are on the wrong thread...I have just seen one where the OP was asking about a partic mobile Confused Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 53

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
Confusing me now tongue

Currently using:
Message 46 of 53

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

So....as I was saying.....your/youre/you're fault @MI5 keep posting links looping back to the same thread. Destroy

Message 47 of 53

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
Theire're not my problems wink

Currently using:
Message 48 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

So....as I was saying.....your/youre/you're fault @MI5 keep posting links looping back to the same thread. Destroy

Oh god...spit take ...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Theire're not my problems wink

And again....Mexican Wave