Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Delays in receiving SMSs and Voicemails

Has anyone else suffered from delays in receiving SMSs or Voicemails? I've noticed for the last few weeks that (not all the time) I'm getting these having been sent to me hours before. Yesterday, I got an SMS and a Voicemail relating to it seven - ye...

Voicemail hacking.

I was watching the BBC News today and they have been listening to a tape in a court case describing how a private investigator was able to phone O2 with a false name but the correct password (no idea how he got that) in order to succesfully get the p...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Option Unavailable

Hi all. I've been trying to upgrade my phone for about a month now, since my contract renewed. However, when I go to the upgrade option, it kept saying "Oops, something went wrong" (I seem to recall) and now from the past day or so , it just says "Ba...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice mail

Can I Switch on Voice mail from abroad ? At present I am in India. I did switch off voice mail before leaving U.K but need to swith on temporarily.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 The Worst Provider You Have Used?

I know they are definately the worst company I have ever dealt with. Firstly the shop mis-sells me a business contract telling me that it is EXACTLY the same as a consumer contract, I asked the usual questions and was assured the only difference was ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slow charging!!!!

How long should it take for a battery to fully charge on a lumia 1020 . It takes mine over three hours , with wireless charger. My old lumia 800 was fully charged in an hour. It seems an awfully long time

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

A question about kudos.

If I ask a question and more than one member answers, who do I give a kudo. It's only today that I actually took note of the kudo button. In the past few days I have asked a few questions, but I didn't think to click on the kudo button, but at least ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos