cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Customer, New to Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey peeps

I am a returning to O2 after a stint with one of the members of "Big 4" (EE is one company in my eyes since merger) whom i have other services with elsewhere after being shamefully lied to about services and so called "perks" which i won't go into bashing other places and companies. Other place had some decent staff but i had enough with lack of coverage and poor quality calls in my area. Thus yesterday afternoon i went to my Local O2 store in FK1 area and spoke to an old friend he set me up with a nice 4G Sim Only Deal (8GB of your data please, ooch he went for a big yin). grin

I am also new round these part of the interwebs so any help and Ideas is good to help this silly bear do bear things slight_smile

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Hi and welcome....
Fire away with any questions and we'll try and help slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
A warm welcome back slight_smile
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome back to O2 we are all here to help any questions just ask away slight_smile
Message 4 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 124289 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome back to the forum. Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 13

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
What a lovely welcome you guys have provided slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome back. I wasn't around on the Community when you were last with o2 having also been with another of the big 4.

Please do ask any questions, lots of people here to hero and we all hope you stick around and enjoy the Community
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You'll find many regulars still here and willing to help as always @Anonymous slight_smile

Message 8 of 13

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome back Welcome

I assume you were a member of the old forums so you may see some familiar names.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers everyone for the welcome.

Also, @Anonymous it was quite sometime ago. I was old School PAYG then O2 unlimited before i had any sort of contract with any of the big four. last guess of date and stuff not 100% sure but close to bout 2-3 years now give or take. The sad side to this whole thing bout coming back is i wish i had done it sooner 

Message 10 of 13