cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies straight away if this is in the wrong forum or just a plain stupid question, but I'm both running late for work, and couldn't find an answer that helped me on the website.

I'm looking to pay my phonebill and have my phone reconnected, but I don't get paid until midnight. Will it be possible to pay the bill at midnight and get my phone reconnected, or will I have to wait until the morning? Desperately need the phone back for work ASAP, so waiting til the morning and possibly hours for the service to come back on wouldn't be ideal, but any help finding out when I can do this would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can pay via your myo2 account. I don't think the payment lines are open after 11.

Service is normally restored quite quickly. Pay it and when you wake up restart your phone you should be ready to go:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Is it automatic, I've seen posts where once the payment has cleared they have had to phone O2 to get service back?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I've never had to for my sisters phone(she should really try paying her own bill on time)

I could be wrong:/
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4