cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rod stewart tickets on priority

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had it with priority. :((((( It`s 9.17am. Tickets on sale 9am. As soon as i was in waiting room (which was in 30 seconds) floor seats ALREADY sold out!!!!!!!!! Nothing on Level 1 as got offered (fairly quickly) seats on Upper level at the back of the arena!! Why??? Why would i bother. If I check Ebay in a minute i wonder how many on sale. How does it work. I am seeing Bocelli tonight thro Priority. has the system changed?? Pointless!  Signed one outraged, very sulky member!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I am disgusted with the amount of priority tickets on eBay. I think O2 should implement your name printed on the ticket. Disallow entry without ID.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Should add not that I use priority much at all. Just I can guarantee the people that buy these priority tickets at say £100 and then sell them on eBay for £400+ are not paying tax on those gains!:(

Other thing I'm not allowed to unlock my Iphone 5 to save it for genuine O2 customers. Shouldn't the same concept be applied to the priority system?

I mean I could purchase 10 tickets for £1000 sell them on eBay (to non O2 customers) and make between £1000 and £2000 profit. This isn't really beneficial to the priority customers when they're supplying tickets for the online ticket totes.

If O2 disagree with what I'm saying I kindly request for them to unlock my dang phone already haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I hope HMRC pick this up on Ebay!Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmrc have requested ebay to release prolific traders account details. But it's all too easy to circumvent these things by using multiple accounts:(
Message 5 of 9

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've just seen one selling Rod Stewart tickets which they don't have yet, who proudly says they have been doing it for five years.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 6 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm shame you can't report people to Hmrc without more details than a eBay name.
Message 7 of 9

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It does say on the form here, just tell us what you know:

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/TEH_IRF?dept-name=TEH&sub-dept-name=&location=39&origin=h...

Message 8 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
So it does. Tempting very tempting. Ill leave it for when I'm in a more vindictive mood slight_smile
Message 9 of 9