cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback - O2 Insurance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good evening.

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback, as you don't see enough of it these days.

I called O2 on Friday to make an insurance claim on my damaged phone. The adviser was very helpful and explained the process well. I was made aware that DPD were to collect my damaged phone and was told how to package it and to write the claim number on the front.

Monday rolls around, DPD collect the package and take it away. Tuesday afternoon (14:42), I receive an e-mail saying they have received my phone and will be looking into my claim. 2 hours later(16:50) I receive another e-mail saying my claim has been succesful and I should expect my replacement device tomorrow any time between 9am and 6pm.

You can't really ask for better service than that, an adviser who was friendly and knowledgeable, claim handlers who check over the phone and approve the claim within 2 hours and then to have a replacement device dispatched that same day is nothing short of excellent.

Thank you for the great support.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good to hear
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! Awesome to hear that you had a positive experience with your insurance claim. smiling We'll make sure to pass this on to the relevant team within O2. thumbsup

Message 3 of 3