cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor reception on Galaxy S6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love my new S6 but I'm finding that the reception indoors is nowhere as good as my iPhone 6.  Whereas the iPhone was clear I'm finding the Galaxy is crackly.  I love the S6 but I'm sort of wishing I'd stuck with the iPhone now although I do think the S6 is a much better phone in many other ways.  Oh well, I've got it for 2 years so I'd better get used to it!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that @MI5, my phone is already unlocked (CPW) so I'll do that.  Hopefully I won't get the annoying cold calls on a different number!  I answered a call when we were in Florida - my cat was missing and I thought it might be news about him - and had to tell Battersea Dogs and Cats Home to leave me alone.  

I wish I'd answered the previous time though as I could have told them I couldn't speak as I was on the Hogwarts Express - they might have left me alone for being completely mad!

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123393 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I'd answered the previous time though as I could have told them I couldn't speak as I was on the Hogwarts Express - they might have left me alone for being completely mad!

I love that @AnonymousLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145097 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I just answer with "Scotland Yard" - they mostly hang up then wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 13