Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 243
242 REPLIES 242

Cham0rr085
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I think I read somewhere that somebody raised a complaint and then received their phone.

I did the same thing. I spoke to a number of customer service members and they try to get you to not raise the complaint. However if you keep pushing you will eventually get the complaint raised and get a reference number.

Within about 5 hours I got an email and text saying my phone is on the way. I also got a tracking number so fingers crossed.

Message 231 of 243

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Well done @Cham0rr085, hopefully the delivery will arrive timeously. 👍  

Message 232 of 243

And_Y
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, just thought I would share my experience as it has been less than ideal.

Pre-ordered 512GB Porcelain on 14th August,

Received a message on the 1st of September stating the phone will be delivered within 2-3 days (never happened), 

Phoned up CS on the 4th to ask what was happening, they told me it would be delivered that day or the day after,

Phoned everyday until the weekend to find out what was happening with the order and received no response but got offered account credit as a compensation,

Phoned again the following Tuesday where a representative said it is probably stuck in the system and will cancel/reorder the phone for me, but will phone me back the day after as the cancellation can take 24 hours (guess what... no call!)

Phoned again the following day to see what was happening and was told that the order had been placed and will give compensation as an apology, order then showed as "part of this order has been sent and cannot be cancelled",

No dispatch text received so phoned up Friday to see what was happening where it was still processing and no further update so CS said they will cancel the order and place a click and collect as my local store had a 256 Obsidian in stock and I can collect Saturday,

Went to collect the phone and no order had been placed but the order had been cancelled, it was showing up as an in-flight cancellation and therefore nothing could be done with my account until this had been completed. Could not collect phone, spoke with customer retentions and they hung up on me twice with no resolution.

Fast forward to today and order is still "processing" and cancelling on their system at the same time... Still no phone and have been told I have to wait until this friday at the earliest before the cancellation can be completed and I can then process another order.

All this because it was a Switch Up Order, not a regular purchase.

To say I am unhappy with O2 is an understatement, I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and this is making me rethink my loyalty to them.

Message 233 of 243

MatrixZeroOne
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

TLDR: My order in now 'In-Transit'

Sorry I didn't post an update yesterday, I was too angry.
To the surprise of no-one, the Store had no idea what was going on nor had any stock held back, and when they checked my account, no record of my conversation with 202. At this point a P'Up in a Brewery came to mind.

Called 202, had an annoying conversation which essentially boiled down to;
- The Phone is high demand.
- Your Order is still processing.
- You need to wait.
- You'll get an e-mail when the device is ready to be picked up.

As I was being explained the 'highly complicated' intricacies of Online Ordering, that a customer of 22 years wouldn't have any idea about, and an offer of clearing my already discounted £12 bill for the month, I exploded. I explained the situation of every interaction, false promise and lie. They explained that they couldn't do more for me than they already have and that although they understand my frustration, any form of compensation would now have to come from the Store Manager upon pickup. (Won't that be a nice surprise for them). Managed to get them to forward me a summary of that conversation to me over SMS.

However, at that point I was quite ready to cancel the order and walk away from o2, hitting the high-street at the weekend and getting the first sim-only deal I liked, however my Wife suggested I give till the end of the month.

Woke this morning to find my account showing that the order is still processing, but the phone is now 'In-Transit'. So that's something positive I guess from the past few weeks, so we'll see what the next couple of days brings.

But I can't help but think that if the phone was always going to be 'In-Transit' today, how a single email at the start, when they realised the over-purchase/under-stocking, telling giving me the overview of the delay, my place in the queue and a promise of what will happen, with maybe another every week telling me how further up the queue and how close I am to shipping, none of the stress, bad PR and customer-service chaos would of happened.

PPS. I've noticed the online shop now no longer lets you view the stock in your local stores until you get all they way through to the delivery portion of ordering, and that the estimated delivery time-frame had been bouncing between 'Next Day' and 3 weeks (facepalm)

Message 234 of 243

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 347 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MatrixZeroOne I knew you wouldn’t be walking away with a phone from the store, no surprises there was no record on your account either of such a conversation, when the advisor was “talking with the store” they will have been having a cup of tea and some biscuits laughing at you 

Message 235 of 243

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OMG!! My Phone Has Arrived 😀

1000035708.png

Message 236 of 243

Moobags
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Watched this thread with interest - status changed to "in transit" late last night and finally recieved e-mail this afternoon.  Went to the shop to collect and lo, it was there!  They did make me wait 15 minutes to get it from the stockroom, but whats that between friends after a 2 week delay ...

P.S. Fold 512GB Obsidian ordered on 5 September.

Message 237 of 243

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Glad you received it 👍

Message 238 of 243

Loulou222
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After a shocking few weeks of using switch up, hours of calls, chats, texts I have finally raised a formal complaint. 

Let's see how this goes because I'm on the verge of just leaving after all these years.

I've been lied to, passed around and hung up on because they didn't want to anwser my questions (even tho I was being nice and calm, even though inusde I was raging after repetative lies).

02 had become a joke.

Will update if anything changes.

Message 239 of 243

CalebD123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently on my 7th(ish) call to customer services about my own order, one with a supervisor from the escalations team apparently.
FOR CONTEXT OF MY OWN SITUATION:

Pre-Ordered the phone on 27/08/24 and was told delivery is due on 04/09/24
Phoned them on the 06/09/24 as phone hadnt arrived where I was met with a very rude advisor who basically told me to just be patient

Phoned again later the same day after talking to shops from other networks who had the device in stock, and i was told id receive a call within 48 hours
Call never happened so I called back myself only to be told the phone is absolutely in stock and ready and I will receive an update by the next day

no update

phoned myself again only to be told another 48 hour wait 

no call back

phoned again and was finally told the phone was never in stock and i would now be dealing with a supervisor who was apparently taking all responsibility for the order from then on.

He followed up by giving me a gurantee of a delivery within 5 working days

we are currently on the 4th working day and I have not even recieved a tracking number or any updates

I have now called back and after explaining the situation to an advisor i was told it is a 3 week delivery time currently. 

Not good
I went back and forth until i was put through to the manager i am currently on with who seems to be trying everything possible to keep me loyal to o2 other than give me a delivery date.

I have been given 2 delivery guarantees that have never happened and at this stage I am so disillusioned by the entire process.

TLDR:

Ordered Pixel 9 Pro Fold 512GB Obsidian on 27th August, been chucked back and forth ever since for deliveries with still zero update

Message 240 of 243