Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

BigPhilC
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot believe this utter tripe!!!

I pre-ordered the 512gb obsidian on 17th August, gave up waiting last week as they said they had the 256gb in stock. Changed order on Wednesday for next day delivery....every single day I have had delay at warehouse message and now people are getting told they have stock and worse than that....the 512gb obsidian is also listed as next day delivery available!!!!

This is absolutely shocking from O2

Message 221 of 244

MatrixZeroOne
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a 30 min call with 202.

Apologised for all the delay, conferred with his team and contacted my pick-up store manager. I can apparently pop down tomorrow and pick up one. Fingers crossed.

Message 222 of 244

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Lets just hope he leaves notes for whoever is in store, but fingers crossed for you slight_smile 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 223 of 244

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MatrixZeroOne 100% be surprised if you get to leave the store with one of their phones

Message 224 of 244

jayco19820
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay so after 2 weeks of different excuses and lies I spent 3 hours talking to customer service, after I spotted that the 02 store and my local stores had stock! 

I was feed the same line over and over that there was no stock and the stock was handed out on a first come first serve basis. 

I was cut off twice asked for management twice and they still stuck with they had no stock. They tried to get me to cancel my order so I could collect from my local store but was unwilling to uphold the pre order deal. So I keep pushing my argument of if the phone is disturbed on a first come first serve basis why is there stock in stores and on line!

I managed to get them to open a dispute to make a formal complaint (denied on asking multiple times) 

As if buy magic the phone has been dispatched by DPD!

Message 225 of 244

Cleoriff
  • 125802 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@jayco19820 

Well done!! Motto is never give up! If you believe the lies O2 tell you, that's it, they've won.

Just keep persevering (and nagging) 😂

Enjoy the new phone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 226 of 244

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just spoken to O2 customer services about why I'm I still waiting for my order yet there is stock available on the website for next day delivery.

Been informed I will now get one dispatched to me within 48 hours fingers crossed 🤞 🤞 

Will update you all it this happens 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Message 227 of 244

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They told me the same thing today.

Like you I'm not holding my breath.

Message 228 of 244

MF_Henri
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update: 15 minute call with O2. Australian lady, knew exactly what was wrong straight away. Said the way around it is to cancel and reinstate with the same price. Apologised a bunch and then said I will get a delivery notification within 48 hours. We will see! I'll update if I get the phone or if the price magically changes for me.

Message 229 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so after my fold had some issues I finally got mine returned. now I have the Porcelain version.

my order was supposed to come with a new esim but nothing in the bag. it does state 'Seamless e-sim' on the order. is that the android built in transfer mechanism for downloading the sim?

Message 230 of 244