Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 Day cooling off - gone very wrong.

MichaelMorris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got my Z Flip 6 on Friday 30th of Aug at the Metrocentre Gateshead and decided pretty quick that I am indeed an IOS person.

On the 3rd of September I took the z Flip, its box and the recipe to Leicester Highcross as I work in Leicester. 

System Error: 

Billing account is empty for 02 Switch up. 

Meaning that I could not return the Phone - 3 hours in and I was told over the phone that I would 100% be able to exchange at the original store - Gateshead.

So, off I go having taken time off work to travel north to sort the phone - only to be told, "Same error, we can't do it." "Lets raise a Helix case, this will take upto 5 days".

6 days pass and once again I return to Gateshead from Leicester only to be told "Not change, nothing has been done yet" and that a Helix case could actually take 14 days. News to me having been told 5 days.

Fats forward to day 14 and guess what "Still in progress, nothing has been resolved' "if you wait 80 days you can do the switch up"

It was at this point that I took to the forums to find out for myself what on earth is going on because not a soul at 02 has any idea, nor do they seem in any form of rush to help.

Anyone else had a situation like this? or is it just me!?

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0