Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

MatrixZeroOne
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That they did.

'Recently launched'...... 'Delayed Delivery' .... 'Automated Process' .... 'First Come, First Served'
'The best thing is you'll receive multiple e-mails when the order is dispatched'

This was the first boiler plate, unhelpful brush off I've had so far.

Message 211 of 244

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@GoonersMatt wrote:

I must’ve got a bit lucky. Mines meant to be arriving tomorrow. Won’t hold my breath but I will need to take a few hours out of work to make sure I’m here for delivery… 

So you got a dispatch email Matt?

Message 212 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So somehow I have actually received the device now, via DHL not DPD though? They didn't use bubble wrap, just a parcel with the phone in containing no packaging... Anyway, the order status still says processing? I also had a Switch Up for my old Pixel 8 Pro Bay 128GB, however apparently their Switch Up / Recycle Team has had no notification that I am intending to do this? Spend 45 mins on the phone trying to sort this, seems to be going somewhere? But yeah, had no email or text, neither from O2 or the courier. Hoping everyone else gets their devices soon without issues!

Message 213 of 244

Loulou222
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is the device OK doesnt sound very secure. When did you order out of interest? X

Message 214 of 244

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wow, what the actual hell!!

Message 215 of 244

Cham0rr085
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the same boat. Pre-ordered and no delivery. O2 just said the stock levels online are a glitch and they don't have stock. I asked how they justify selling phones knowing they can not fulfill orders. I was cut off. 

Message 216 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The device seems fine, will be setting it up later so functionally not sure yet, but no physical damage to the device or box thankfully! Ordered 04/09

Message 217 of 244

Cham0rr085
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I raised a complaint and now being told it was a technical error in processing the order. The 'manager' confirmed they had stock. So it is being sent over to the back end team to get it delivered. I don't believe any of this. 

Message 218 of 244

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11488 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Good to hear people getting there devices, albeit very slowly

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 219 of 244

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I've just rang O2 and told them on the website the device is showing as 'next day delivery', they've had a chat with the back-end team and can confirm they have it in stock. They said it should take about a day (I'll give them 48 hours) until I receive the device

Message 220 of 244