Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 238
237 REPLIES 237

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not even as lucky as that so far been offered £30 credit and no updates.

Honestly can't trust a word they are saying at this point

Message 161 of 238

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same, got £20. Mine is Obsidian 512GB, still just says processing. 

Message 162 of 238

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just posted this in the other thread but O2 are having issues across the board. I work for a big tech company and O2 have recently been forced to suddenly change the systems otherwise they would have to pay millions. 

This has probably caused issues across the board, but it’s not good enough either way. 

Message 163 of 238

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Glad to hear it. The cheek I was called a liar!

Message 164 of 238

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

By who? 

Message 165 of 238

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called last night, asked to be put through to retentions who said if I cancelled my order I would be charged the lump sum for the phone. No chance!

Went back through to Customer services all through security and I did have a little bit of a laugh with the guy when he asked if I was the account holder and said no I just like calling up for the fun of it. He cancelled the order took 5mins. I them asked about making a new order, took a while to process etc; 512 9 Pro Fold Obsidian 512GB

Within 10mins of the call I had a notification from DPD.

Guess who has a DPD delivery on the way from o2 today?

I'll keep you posted once the parcel arrives

Message 166 of 238

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

An update! I was supposed to get the phone today, alas it hasn't (shock). I rang CS and the lady told me to cancel it and reorder, I said I will if you can honour the previous deal. Surprisingly she said no and then sent another request to the back-end team. I said enoughs enough so I want to speak with a manager and then she said there's a wait time on 24 hours. I'm not logging a complaint until I've got that phone, then I'm going to submit everything all at once. This whole experience has been shambolic to say the least. We've all been  hoodwinked, bamboozled, lead astray, run amok and flat out deceived.

Message 167 of 238

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So latest update on my end. It is the same standard "we know nothing" response every day, when they do respond. I've asked to cancel and been told they can't as it's still processing. I asked to speak to a manager and told one would call but it could be up to 24 hours. I said I'd wait and got told that was not possible. So guess I'll be phoning tomorrow and shutting my account and going elsewhere unless I get a resolution. The wait is bad enough, the fact I've bought accessories for it is annoying but the constant lies are unforgivable 

Message 168 of 238

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh and in response to the complaints procedure,  I'm still waiting on a call back for one raised in July 2023, so good luck anyone going down that route. It is good some people are getting their devices, but some of us do seem stuck in a limbo. 

Message 169 of 238

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Id say submit a complaint through this. Found it on a thread on Reddit for the same issue.

https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Message 170 of 238