Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is yours now out of processing? What spec and colour?

Message 91 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same i'd like to know as well. I re-ordered 7th sept quite late so i expect mine not to update till monday (9th)

Message 92 of 244

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve been following this thread as I pre ordered the obsidian 512gb version of the fold on the 14th of august. 

As with most others mine has been stuck in processing, constantly fobbed off by CS and hilariously the first time I phoned they said it was in stock! 

I’m now seeing on O2’s website that the obsidian version is available for delivery in “2-3 days”. 

So let’s see if they adhere to the first come first served comments. Pretty sure I am one of the first to order in this thread. I refuse to cancel as I got a decent pre order deal. 

Message 93 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered 256 porcelain at first also on the 14th. so yes you and I are one of the first. I applaud you for sticking to it and I really hope you see it soon.

lets hope my new order comes on time. yes you are right, it is in stock now.I went with obsidian on 2nd order as it was showing in stock. partner has the same phone (with CPW) and already got hers delivered on the 4th sept.

I now need covers to tell each others phone apart...

Message 94 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well as of this morning my phone status has updated. it is still in 'processing' but the click and collect bit now says 'in transit' rather than 'placed'.

So I have finally gained progress albeit very little. but it is progress.

Message 95 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an hour after the pre order went live. My order is still sitting at processing. I've had CS on call on the 4th saying it would definitely be there that day but get in touch if not. Simultaneously CS online saying it won't be there on the 4th. I've had 3 text and 3 email between 4th and 5th saying it will be here in 2 to 3 days. All weekend I've been fobbed off with the following; 

Migration of warehouse nearly complete

Ticket passed to team (what team?)

We will update as soon as ticket picked up by team (again what team?)

So pretty much at square one. I understand people are cancelling and reordering  but I ordered in advance for lower airtime and double storage, why should I or anyone else lose out due to o2 and their ineptitude. On a related note, good luck for iPhone orders when it gets announced in a week. 

Message 96 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh and we can add radio silence now as my last 2 messages, several hours apart and during there opening hours, still await a reply.

Message 97 of 244

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Now showing as in stock for the obsidian for delivery tomorrow. Mines still stuck in processing. CS said give it 24 hours, if they haven’t sorted the backlog by then I’ll probably look to cancel and go elsewhere. 

Bit of a joke that it’s now in stock but still chilling in processing. I’ll give them a few hours as it’s only the morning. I’m a sucker for punishment at this point! 

Message 98 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update for today, CS live chat told me the warehouse migration issues should be sorted. Still in processing, still waiting for an update. Has anyone received an Obsidian 512GB yet?

Message 99 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We're unable to confirm the reason for the delay. We'll get back to you as soon as we receive an update. We appreciate your continued patience.

That's the message I finally got after waiting since Sunday. I would cancel but I already spent money on a screen protector and case, and I have waited since 13th August. I can't believe the levels of BS coming from o2 just now. I don't believe for a second they don't know a reason or can't confirm the reason.

Message 100 of 244