Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

IronTarkus
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Escalate it with complaints. They couldn't do anything I asked them too until they put me onto someone who could. 

Message 71 of 244

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Was yours a switch up?

Message 72 of 244

ntemples1
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure what to do, I don't think I feel up to the stress of battling with CS to get something done, might wait until tuesday before cancelling.

Message 73 of 244

IronTarkus
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yup

Message 74 of 244

Lloyd86
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has ANYONE actually received a phone from O2 yet?

I pre-ordered the day of the announcement for the fold and it's still not here with no text, email nothing to say why it's not arrived or how long it'll be 

I've phone CS, messaged and noone can do anything but tell me it's first come first serve and I'll get notified...

I was first lol, that's the point of day one preorder but I'm being told there is no stock? 

Fyi: fold 512gb obsidian 

Message 75 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I specifically asked them if they had stock available to fulfill the actual order, they said yes, but the issue is with the warehouse. Just more lies 

Message 76 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why can't they just let us know the truth, whatever it may be. A delay with pre warning is fine, as there's a heads up, and an answer.

But leaving order status as processing and estimated delivery date in the past with no official update or information is insulting.

It's clear there is a delay between Google - and the mobile companies. At least let us know and don't ignore your customer/s and or fob is off.

Message 77 of 244

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, I received mine on Thursday.  I ordered on 23rd September, but when it came to release date it was still in processing, so i cancelled and reordered on 2nd September and got the phone on the 5th.

I had a feeling the initial order was not correct as it was still allowing me to cancel close to launch date, so cancelled the order and reordered it and it went through straight away. 

They are definitely not adhering to first come first served. 

Message 78 of 244

ntemples1
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

after spending hours on chats to CS on the phone and online, I cancelled, they basically are saying they don't have them in stock and don't know when they will be in!! I decided to get the fold6 for now as I have switch up I will reassess in 3 months time!

Message 79 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it appears there's plenty of obsidian in 256gb that's available to order.

obsidian 512 seemingly is on backorder / out of stock

Porcelain in both sizes backorder / out of stock

I think the warehouse issue is a load of bunk. I know someone who has a porcelain 512 on launch day. can't for the life of me think who he is with though. but! key difference was he didn't do a contract. rather bought the phone upfront.

makes you wonder if these got prioritised first?

Anyhow I cancelled my porcelain 256 and re-ordered the obsidian 256. it's gone through and I am able to take advantage of the +£200 offer as well, which wasn't around at thew date of pre-order...

as it is seemingly 'in stock' for the obsidian 256gb at my local store, I can collect from the 10th.. we shall see.

I will keep anyone posted here if they want updates.

Message 80 of 244