Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What did you do?

Message 61 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Keep going on customer service and complaining at it had a estimated delivery date of 4th and I was told by the person in store that I’d receive it to my house by the 5th latest and it wasn’t and they gave me £20 off my next bill

Message 62 of 244

cd_yogi
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same! 

https://www.theregister.com/2024/09/02/o2_google_pixel_9_delays/

"The leading explanation is that O2 has experienced a labeling issue, but workers didn't realize the system was malfunctioning before the orders passed the point of no return and went into processing. Instead of canceling, the advice is to contact the payment provider (such as a bank or credit card) and try to get a refund that way if patience has run out."

this should be interesting thou...

“The vast majority of orders are being processed as normal, and our teams are working tirelessly to resolve the problem and deliver all handsets to impacted customers as soon as possible. We will discuss appropriate goodwill gestures directly with customers.”

but chickens are far from being counted at point

Message 63 of 244

ntemples1
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

did they just give in and send it to you?

Message 64 of 244

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've literally called daily twice since 3rd. Been in store once.

Message 65 of 244

IronTarkus
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is honestly incredible. 

I've rung up again today, asked if I could downgrade to the 256gb model since it's available to collect today. The guy on the phone asked if I wanted to cancel. I told him very clearly, only if they can guaruntee the preorder price if I reorder. He transferred me to cancelleations. Half way of me explaining the issue to them, they stopped me and said the order was already cancelled. (presumably by the previous person). They were just as suprised when I told them. 

They proceed to jump me between different people until I end up with some manager. He said he'd honour the original price for 256 model so I can collect today + £100 airtime credit. He said he'd call me back at 4:00 to finalise. 

He doesn't call. I'm now currently on hold, again. Explaining the same effing issue, again, being told the same effing excuses, again

Message 66 of 244

IronTarkus
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got the reorder placed for the 256gb model. They've honoured the preorder discount + added £120 credit to my account. Going to collect tomorrow. 

Got a massive headache now lol

Message 67 of 244

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm going to try this now

Message 68 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got onto live chat today, they also offered a £20 credit etc, just gotta see if they send the phone now. Anyone else had any luck?

Message 69 of 244

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried but they couldn't cancel my order as it's a switch up. 

Message 70 of 244