Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 245
244 REPLIES 244

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wouldn't initially allow me to cancel then I tried and it cancelled to allow me to reorder for the clock and collect

Message 51 of 245

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I seem to be having a similar experience. I went in store, they had no stock, so I ordered online at 10am 04/09. The order is in processing and they said it would be delivered today, no despatch email, tried chatting with them and not really getting anyway, just a warehouse move has caused delays... ( Seems to always be their excuse? ). Anyone managed to receive theirs yet or can shed some light on this?

Message 52 of 245

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered mine 14th August. 

Zero comms and just excuses. 

Message 53 of 245

spookyghost
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same preorder date and situation as me, although I did eventually receive three of those 'your order is delayed by 2-3 days' texts. Those days are up tomorrow so if no dispatch notice by then I'll likely cancel.

My order still has an estimated delivery of the 4th so, regardless of whether there are supply issues on Googles end, there are serious problems with O2's order backend system.

Message 54 of 245

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Issue I have is if I re order it's now more expensive!

Message 55 of 245

Murph1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just cancelled mine. Was told it would be delivered latest today (friday). order was still in processing.. called up and they just repeated the 1-3days again. There will be other phones. Just s#*t customer service for a premium phone and will probably look at leaving O2. 

Message 56 of 245

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep, just called and once again no clear answer and best they can do is another credit on my account as an apology and raise a helix ticket 2-3 days. Its clear they haven't got the stock, so why not just say it. Annoys me though that it says online if i order now ill have it tomorrow! But of course costs a bit more!

Message 57 of 245

spookyghost
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cancelled my preorder on the basis I'd be able to pick up a 256GB variant immediately. Unfortunately the chat neglected to tell me I wouldn't keep my preorder airtime offer so now I'd have to pay an extra £14 a month just for the privilege of cancelling an unfulfilled order. After an hour on the phone the conclusion has been "airtime costs are subject to immediate change". Very disappointed in O2 and their handling of this.

Message 58 of 245

ntemples1
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the same position just rang customer service they don't have any answers just escalated it, I don't want to cancel as I will then be back of the queue and also, am seriously considering cancelling though and getting a fold 6 instead then just doing a switchup in 3 months.

Message 59 of 245

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have mine now with a lot of hard work 

Message 60 of 245