cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid o/s bill - when will the bar be lifted

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I've paid my overdue bill via the automated payment service today but there wasnothing on there saying when the bars would be removed so I can use the phone again - can you please help 😞
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
another poster on these forums has said there is a backlog!!! viewtopic.php?t=29388

Try turning your phone off and on every half an hour.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds about right for O2. I used to get the automated service ringing me to tell me it was overdue and then make payment. This month I got no reminder and just cut off 😞
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe they are fed up of you being overdue. Don't really know how you can complain of O2's service it you are paying bills late.
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
It may be that because of repeated non-payment, you are in breach of contract and will need to discuss reconnection. They may ask for a deposit before connecting you again.
Message 5 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Why not set up a direct debit ? or O2 may insist on you doing that to remain on contract. Perhaps you should think about P&G if you can't keep to making payments by the due date. Sorry but no sympathy.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well you lot are a happy bunch!

I used to work for O2 and know that a lot of people use this reminder service to pay their bill. The phone hasn't been disconnected, just a class 9 outgoing bar.

I was only asking the simple question of how long it took the bar to be taken off as it's never been on my phone before. The normal bill reminder comes after about a week of the original bill and then it's paid. Seriously you lot need to get a grip!
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you used to work for o2 then you should know its 2-24 hours, its about one of the most basic bits of information you ever learn.

And its not a reminder, its a service restriction.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should also know that if you make a habit of it, eventually you will be disconnected and have to apply for reconnection.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wanty, maybe the reason they no longer work for o2 is that they couldn't get to grips with the basic 2-24 hours which almost everything at o2 takes...or maybe they told the customers to get a grip too.
Seriously you lot need to get a grip!
grin
Message 10 of 13