Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in process

Izzy1414
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Placed order on18th of August, delivery was for 20th. Called them on 21st because it’s still show as processing. They told me they can’t contact depot department only email them. Since then I get messages sent every day that it will be delivered tomorrow and nothing comes. I asked to cancel order but they said they can’t because it’s already sent out 🤷🏼‍♀️ but stuck somewhere in the middle. Has anyone else had the same issue. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23934 Posts
  • 1044 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Izzy1414 Do a search of the forum and you will see that you are part of a large number of customers in the same boat. As the Bank Holiday is here your situation can only get worse.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

NikkiJ_
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey, can’t help with resolving it but wanted to reassure you that it’s not just you - I’m also stuck in the same issue at the minute! Ordered on the 17th, due to collect in store on the 19th.

Spoke to customer services numerous times this week, I’ve had a different excuse each time from “our warehouse has moved location” to “global technical issue” to “your payment hasn’t cleared” (I paid for an early upgrade). I’ve been into store and spoken with them as well, they were so helpful at trying to get it resolved but ultimately nothing they can do to override it as the order can’t be cancelled until it’s received :/. I tried escalating it yesterday and got told I’ll have a response in 10 business days 🤣 so we’ll see!

Because mine is going to the shop I don’t expect it today but crossing my fingers for yours!

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125714 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@Izzy1414 @NikkiJ_ 

If this is the Pixel 9, the other 3 page thread mentioned by @Bambino, is HERE 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s not a very helpful comment.

Message 5 of 9

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7802 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Seems helpful to me but then I know that most regular contributors on this Community do their best  with absolutely no help from O2 at all as the company goes further down the pan on an almost daily basis 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 9

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Saying ‘your situation can only get worse’ is not helpful. That is all.

Message 7 of 9

MusicalGriff
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep, ordered on 22nd, due 23rd, went on live chat on 24th, and got someone entirely unhelpful, then tried again and managed to get them to look into it. My order has been incorrectly labelled along with every click and collect at that store, it could be 10 days before they're able to release the order. They gave me £10 off my next bill, but I'd rather have had my pjone5

Message 8 of 9

Lippo
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly the same for me.  Ordered 19 Aug and completely stuck 

Message 9 of 9