Did you mean: 

Order Placed - No Phone

Android
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Evening All

So i have placed an order last night for a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. All good order went throught perfectly, recieved an email at 1am this morning stating order has been dispatched and it should be with me today with tracking number for me to track the order with.

Now i woke up this morning tried the tracking number on the ukmail website (absolute cowboys - first hand experience with these clowns on a day to day basis at work) and it bought up error message with not a valid tracking number, tried throuh out the day and still the same.

Spoke with 02 chat and they have esured me that it would be delivered today and if not by 10pm to get in contact with them on the chat, know i have asked them through out the day to get in contact with ukmail as i feel there is something wrong but no one would listen. So only now they have tried to get in contact with them when they are closed - Well done 02 - NOT

Before i have chase the order in the morning so they can get in contact with uk mail- has anyone else experienced any thing of this nature recently. I do know that they have changed from DPD to ukmail which i think is a backwards move.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
1am is late for dispatch so it will probably arrive tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Android Search the forum and you will find that there are always problems with deliveries. You will need to speak to customer service in the morning.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 13

Android
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bambino thanks for the quick response, i have certainly tried to search but all i constantly see is people asking for compensation threads.

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Android wrote:

Bambino thanks for the quick response, i have certainly tried to search but all i constantly see is people asking for compensation threads.

Likely because there was a nationwide outage today 

Message 5 of 13

Android
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The promise is order by midnight for next day delivery. Also last year my brother ordered 2 contracts a month between each other later than me and they got dispatched early morning and they arrived. But then again he states his were delivered by DPD.

Whats more concerning is that Uk mail have no track of my order and the tracking information is invalid and they have nothing in there system with my postcode.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Android UK Mail are notoriously bad at delivering but there’s also a chance the order may not be in stock. Call customer service in the morning 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 7 of 13

Android
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have this morning and it has been dispatched on the system. Surely if it was out of stock it wouldnt have been dispatched and a uk mail reference number not given

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have received a dispatch email then expect the delivery tomorrow 

Message 9 of 13

Android
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thats was sent last night, i ordered the phone just before 11pm and received a despatched notice just before 1am

but the tracking number on uk mail website isnt valid

Message 10 of 13