cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line chat transcripts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,  this is my first time using this forum,and I am hoping I can get some help.

I have an ongoing issue with O2 regarding an upgrade which was not agreed to or requested. Iwas sent a phone and 'free' tablet both of which Idid not want or ask for. Neither of these were opened.

I have had various conversations on the telephone and on here with the live chat. Each time being told that my issue was dealt with and 'not to worry' or 'forget about it'

Unfortunately I have just came back from holiday to a letter from a debt collection agency for a demand for the full amount for a contract I did not agree to!!

Can anyone advise me how and if I can request a transcript of my chat sessions & telephone conversations.

One of my phone calls (I remember the date and time of this) was with a manager who apologised repeatedly and said he would deal with the problem.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Forget live chat and persist with CS on 202 to get this resolved.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry it's in these circumstances.

Did you send these items back via recorded or special delivery so you have return receipts ,and a signature.

I'm surprised O2 did not e mail you or send you a letter originally when the upgrade was ordered even if it was not by you ,or if it was me I would have refused the items when the courier delivered them to my home.

Whenever you speak to O2 either by phone or online live chat they should add notes to your account which would support your conversations.

Calls are recorded so if you spoke to them that way it's possible they are still available depending on time lapsed.

When you speak to online chat you have the option to keep the transcript or screen copy it at that time.

Have O2 sent you any letters asking for payment before the Debt Collection Agency got involved.

Either way id suggest putting all this in writing via ;

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Also as this has gone to a debt collection agency I would also strongly suggest contacting a company such as Experian to see if a default has been added to your credit file, which even if paid would sit their for 6 years possibly affecting future credit requests. Unless O2 find it was them in error and contact the agency to remove the mark.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Forget live chat and persist with CS on 202 to get this resolved.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3