Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open

PaulKing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just found out that my employer offers 'Mobile phone discounts and deals', one of which is "O2 Open" that enables members of staff who are O2 custmers to get 30% off "O2 Refresh Airtime Plans". For themselves and five other friends & family members

I'm not too sure what this means (it seems too good to be true)

Do I have to change from my existing O2 tariffs (both my wife and myself have separate monthly O2 'sim-only' tariffs under the same O2 account) to be able to get the 30% off (in which case I might actually not make any saving at all, if I can't find a current tariff that matches our present ones), or can I get it applied to my existing tariffs?

Any thoughts, suggestions or recomendations very gratefully received

Thanks

Paul

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @PaulKing the help guide has now been updated with the latest info for you https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Help thread is here (which I need to update @Toby ) https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H... but there are some changes to what you've heard.

You must also apply within the first month so cannot be applied retrospectively.
The code cannot be shared any longer and to apply you must get your company's 5 digit code from your HR dept.
The rest of the process is as described in the link.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
PS. did you used to be in a band wink

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
PS. did you used to be in a band wink

If so... I saw them a few times...Smiley Very Happy

Sorry back on topic...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Me too slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @PaulKing the help guide has now been updated with the latest info for you https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6