Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insure - bad experience dont know who to go to for help

SusieH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have recently got a crack in my phone screen, very small could have lived with it.  Know now I should have done.  Or fixed it myself.  Anyway did a claim, when I finally got the label to send it back after several phone calls, phone arrived.  Admin made a mistake booked it as Blue not Lavender, another 2 days to fix that mistake by O2.  Then no replacement phone received, phoned them, told you can have a white one, ok not what I wanted but I can live with it.  They then rang back and stated we made a mistake you cant have any phone white aint it stock.  We have some other phones, which arent even worth half of my phone which I have had less than a year.  I am still paying device plan with o2 as well.  I refused to take a phone that is bascially less than half of the cost I have left on my phone let alone how much it cost.  The answer to this was well we will put you on a waiting list and we dont know when you will get a phone.  I said return my phone I will repair it myself, I was told the phone belongs to them, it has been refurbed to send out to customer, or sold.  I have complained etc but I dont know who to contact to try and resolve this.  I need a phone and I dont see why I should have to take a phone that is a lesser value than my phone and why they couldnt repair and return.  I have always used Protect my bubble before this and your phone is repaired and returned.  I still have to pay for my device plan for a phone I do not have and I dont have a phone now.  And unless I take a cheaper second hand phone that has been who knows where during a pandemic I am not getting one.  Does anyone know who to contact that can help me.  I feel I have been mislead and mis sold this insurance.  I would never have sent my phone back if they were keeping itl

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SusieH 

I'll ask @O2Waqas to contact you in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

SusieH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Message 3 of 4

O2Waqas
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 

@SusieH Apologies you have had a poor experience, I will send you a private message so we can look at this further 

signature
Message 4 of 4