Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No e-mail response

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just after Xmas I e-mailed several queries via "contact us" Response to be within 24 hours. Next day no response, but sent queries ref my wifes phone. 4 Days no response. Tried Ask Somebody or other on the home page. Listed points and complaints. Question not recognised. It was not a link to an advisor, it was automated, but nowhere did it say this. On Vodaphones page I had access to a live link which was very helpful. Still no response on Jan 8th. My accounts and phones are from 02 online, a different entity to 02, or so 02 told me. Why should it be necessary to use a phone to contact a company which deals online only. I will not phone, and if I get no response I will cancel payment and no doubt be contacted immediatley, as 02 will want to speak to me, not the reverse. Is there an e-mail address for contact? Has anyone else had these problems? WHY AM I STILL WITH A COMPANY WHICH TREATS ME LIKE DIRT?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just after Xmas I e-mailed several queries via "contact us" Response to be within 24 hours. Next day no response, but sent queries ref my wifes phone. 4 Days no response. Tried Ask Somebody or other on the home page. Listed points and complaints. Question not recognised. It was not a link to an advisor, it was automated, but nowhere did it say this. On Vodaphones page I had access to a live link which was very helpful. Still no response on Jan 8th. My accounts and phones are from 02 online, a different entity to 02, or so 02 told me. Why should it be necessary to use a phone to contact a company which deals online only. I will not phone, and if I get no response I will cancel payment and no doubt be contacted immediatley, as 02 will want to speak to me, not the reverse. Is there an e-mail address for contact? Has anyone else had these problems? WHY AM I STILL WITH A COMPANY WHICH TREATS ME LIKE DIRT?

Unfortunately, you are wasting your time, as these forums are not monitored nor moderated by O2. They are provided by O2, yes, but that's about it.

😞
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why not help yourself and call customer services? That is what they are there for.

The email link on the O2 website is for very general info and will mostly tell you to call customer services to talk about your problem in more depth.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you call, make sure you include the reference number from the auto-acknowledgement of your query. They will be able to see why you haven't received a response.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that but I recieved no auto-acknowledgement to any of my e-mails. Is this just another example of 02 efficiency? I take your point about the phone, but I've been #### about so much by this mob lately that its now a point of principal. I've been with them since the old analogue days, and despite problems on their side they have never had any with me or my payments. If they are so disinterested in me, my contracts and my money then I will take my business to vodaphone who seem much more inclined to be accessible to their customers.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you didn't receive an acknowledgement then it means one of two things:
That O2 haven't received your contact, perhaps a browser issue or similar?
The replies have gone into your spam/junk folder.
Message 6 of 6