NO SERVICE!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

In Bedale we are having terrible problems with service 

txts take days to arrive when i send them

i only recieve txts when i leave the area

calls either dont connect or drop out

internet never loads

surely i am been made to pay for a service that o2 is failing to provide?? 

i have taken advice from CIB trading standards and have contacted the ombudsmen who have all advised breech of contract but o2 refuses to help 

has anyone elese had these problems out of Bedale? as a Paramedic with children i need a phone I can rely on!!

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Toby

I have replied to your pm

many thanks 

Message 21 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Let us know how it goes Ellie slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am somewhat confused here. IF As the OP states the Ombudsman has found in her favour then the Ombudsman would have stated the appropriate remedy such as foc termination or tariff reduction.
Message 23 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having a little difficulty in finding the "detrimental effect" clause".

😞
Message 24 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am somewhat confused here. IF As the OP states the Ombudsman has found in her favour then the Ombudsman would have stated the appropriate remedy such as foc termination or tariff reduction.

Confusion hardly covers it @Anonymous Where did the OP state that "the Ombudsman has found in her favour"?  Have some contributions to the thread been removed, or was that information elicited in PMs?

Gerry

Message 25 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Please see the original post, 3/4 of the way down.
Message 26 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
The OP stated that both CAB Trading Standards and Ombudsman have both said breach of contract. The Ombudsman Service would only confirm that after investigation so the OP should have either a letter or an email confirming the outcome of the case, a copy of which would have gone to o2.
Message 27 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

Please see the original post, 3/4 of the way down.

Hmmm.  Don't often find myself disagreeing with you, sir, but I would be inclined to think perhaps your interpretation is a tad generous.  Ombudsmen are not well known for dealing swiftly with problems, and then only after normal channels have been exhausted.   Surely if the Ombudsman had already decided the case that would have been stated very clearly at the start of the OP's message as a further indication of O2's arrogance and unwillingness to redress the situation.

Gerry

{Edit - just noticed that one of the things the Communications Ombudsman cannot deal with is complaints about location of Mobile masts!}

Message 28 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
The OP said that the Ombudsman had stated breach of contract. So I have to assume the case has been examined.
Message 29 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps @Anonymous will clarify either way. slight_smile
Message 30 of 42