Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
In which case, I'm sure we will hear all about it in great detail 😛

Of course. It's my nurse training you see.....Lives can be at risk unless all information is communicated... tongue No napping on my watch @MI5 Handshake

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 191 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149623 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I would hate to lose a life over an email slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 192 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I would hate to lose a life over an email slight_smile

Pffffttt......picky picky.....Drum

Anyway...believe me ....my life was on the edge due to a serious condition known as EDB....Astounded

More info
Email Dysfunctional Behaviour LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 193 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149623 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Which ultimately turned out to be PEBKAC wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 194 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Which ultimately turned out to be PEBKAC wink

Ok...however one thing I will say here. For someone as Illustrious as yourself.....and a clever clogs with all things technical....how come you never thought of it??? No excuses now...you damn well know it would have shut me up 5 pages back if you had provided me with the information....Bouncy tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 195 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149623 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Answer me this.....
How many times on here have you read "check your spam folder too"?
Goodnight x
Message 196 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Answer me this.....
How many times on here have you read "check your spam folder too"?
Goodnight x

I did....and nothing...until tonight...so that isn't an answer....Pffttttt.... Goodnight to you m'dear....:smileywink:

PS...a few posts back you mentioned that the forum spam filters were updated....so probably why they came in tonight... lol x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 197 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 94109 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Glad that's sorted....no more issues apart from the coding problems and big gaps in some posts....

Message 198 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 94109 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

ps..............time to ditch the big black star now, it plays havoc with my ever diminishing eyesight ....Spaced

Message 199 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

ps..............time to ditch the big black star now, it plays havoc with my ever diminishing eyesight ....Spaced

I 'may' get rid of it tomorrow. Certainly not touching anything in my settings tonight ...thank you very much!

PS..did I miss you telling @MI5 to 'get rid of his Never Forget logo' @jonsie? Thinking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 200 of 1,812