Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGGING-IN: ISSUES

jimthing0
Level 8: Talented
  • 412 Posts
  • 23 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Here's some info which AFAICS has not been communicated to users effectively (from email dated 31-10-2012): 

jimthing0 wrote:

Leonard, can you please sort out the login issues on the O2 site (or at the very least, on the forums!), as it's driving me (and I'm sure loads of other users) absolutely nuts. 

Issues: 

1) I have to login several times a day, just to post a quick reply to anything. This is very stupid and annoying to users — as seriously expecting users to have to re-login every half an hour (I kid you not, it is around 30 mins offsite, before then forced to re-login!) if they haven't been on the site makes them not bother to post eventually. 

2) Re-login means having to enter my FULL email address everytime (rather than my username, as we used to be allowed), along with my password: why? 

3) More poigniently, the above details have to be entered in full every time, as the site does not have a "remember login name" function for that section, compared to nearly all other sites that have a tick-box to remember it (even all my banks have it!). And autocomplete computer functions do not work on thoe login boxes either. 

Can you get this sorted out ASAP, as it's driving us all insane. 

Yours, J 

I have listed this in every forum so ALL users can see the current O2 mods stance on the log-in issues, as it is very important info for every O2 Community forum user to be aware of —regardless of which of the several O2 forums they may follow on here— as the log-in issues have not been advertised to all users. 

Hope this helps you, when you're patiently wondering why you have to logging-in for the umpteenth time in 24 hours. 😉  

MOD EDIT: Subject title edited

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't you think adding sticky rules has the risk of creating a net police mentality in the forum.

This thread is a one off, lets forget it and move on.

Message 21 of 21