cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive had enough of waiting for the Note 4!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there all, has anyone else had enough of waiting? when i ordered/upgraded i was told next day delivery...its been over a week now and ive had enough, i recieved a text from o2 saying it was out of stock, i did the online chat and was assured that it wasnt out of stock, if its not here in two days im off elswhere as everyone else seems to have them. ps been an o2 customer for 4 years.

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

However long you've been a customer makes absolutely no difference. O2 doesn't have a loyalty scheme any more. If you're fed up waiting, just cancel the order and get it elsewhere. The only way O2 are going to learn that they can't keep mucking people around by saying there's stock when there isn't is for them to lose a lot of sales because of it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 61

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123402 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Also...it has to be said that other people in the same situation are walking into places like Carphone warehouse and walking out with this phone...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum,

I believe it should matter how long you've invested in the Network ,and shown loyalty by staying with O2.

Unfortunately it seems that various technical hitches and possibly demand outstripping supply have all played a negative factor.

Having one of these on a Refresh Tariff is a good deal.

Going elsewhere such as CPW will result in you being on a 2Year contract.

Or having to buy one sim free full retail cost.

If this was me I'd certainly make my feelings known via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 4 of 61

Cleoriff
  • 123402 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Just to add @Anonymous  you may be interested to read of this post...It shows the action taken by another customer who was as frustrated as yourself....

Every situation is personal though and your action may depend on your own financial circumstances wink

The refresh deal was certainly not a deal breaker for this customer in his desire to get the Note 4...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Note-4-saga/m-p/803405/highlight/true#M39125

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 61

MI5
  • 145107 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
What anyone else believes is irrelevant tbh.
As Bambino has said, O2 will not look at how long you have been a customer in their efforts to deliver a phone.
That said, I pre ordered with Samsung and am still waiting for my chosen colour too, so there are shortages that may be hindering the process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 61

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

The only reason why anyone should be 'loyal' is because they're getting a good service. If you don't get a good signal on a particular network, what reason would you have to stay? It was O2's decision not to have a loyalty scheme any longer, and to give new customers the same deals as long standing ones. That's their policy. If you can do better elsewhere, then that's what you should do. If there's a stock shortage because of the supplier, there's little O2 can do, but they shouldn't be taking orders and customer's money if they can't deliver in a timely manner, and know that in advance.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 61

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 8 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone at O2 actually visit these forums? how come there isn't any solid information put out by O2 in relation to low stock levels of these new phones I.E iphone 6 and note 4?

i find it hard to believe that they themselves do not know when they will be getting them back in? surely when you order a conatiner/crate or lorry load of phones you would also receive an estimated delivery date for your order NO?

anyway it strikes me as bad buisness to take orders when you have no item to sell,and to top it off there is no information from O2 to say that they are sorry and are working to get this resolved,instead they are just taking orders without a care in the world and then fobbing you off with "once we get them in stock we will email/message you"

i wonder if we said to them" once i get money in my account i will pay you?" that it would me met with the same expectation and understanding as we are to be with them?

Message 9 of 61

MI5
  • 145107 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
Of they do read the comments they certainly don't respond to them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 10 of 61