Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 put themselves first

Archie2456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Heads up for anyone who is unfortunate enough to have to face O2 customer service.

I purchased a new phone a week ago and it was sent to an O2 address up in Leeds, not the delivery address I had asked for it to be sent to. 

I thought this would be a simple fix and a new order would be sent to my address. No chance. All O2 care about it getting their package back. I’m now looking at waiting at least 2 weeks to receive my order as a result of their incompetence, and they don’t seem to care. They insist on getting their package back before sending a new one to me. My first bill is approaching soon and I don’t even have the device I’m paying for. Utterly ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The system won't allow another phone to be ordered until the other one is returned and scanned back into stock. It sets off all sorts of fraud flags and believe me, that would be so much worse for you

Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10557 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Archie2456 

Was this the address on the account?? As no company just sends out a phone to a random address.. 

And o2 have just followed the same process as every other tech company when parcels are not delivered to the correct place, they want the phone back, before sending another one out.. as no offence but you could be trying it on, like a fair few people do and try it on... 

Sorry but you will have to persevere with customer services.. 
And I agree with there process here..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Archie2456
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

This is the address it was sent to: O2 UK Ltd, Arlington Business Centre, Millshaw Park Lane, LEEDS, LS11 0NE

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12316 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1146 Solutions

Is that the address on your account @Archie2456 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Has this sorted itself out yet @Archie2456 ? 

Message 6 of 6