cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4 or HTC desire

Anonymous
Not applicable
GUys can you help in this please????

What are the pros and cons of both the handsets... I dont know which one to buy...any comments?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suggest you google to look at specific forums that end users have left their comments on in regards to how these handsets perform.

Look at the pecifics of the handsets and choose the one that ticks the boxes for you.

Asthetics play a big part too.
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go somewhere where you can try them both out. There's not a lot between them.

People may tell you that the iPhone is better, but technically there's hardly anything between them.

iPhone is cooler. Desire is more customisable, and works better. After all, you can make a call on it without cutting the other person off because your hand is in the wrong place wink
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
GUys can you help in this please????
What are the pros and cons of both the handsets... I dont know which one to buy...any comments?

The Desire is a great phone except.... which is a bit of a deal breaker for me..... the internal speaker is poor and the speakerphone is a joke.

First and foremost, I want a phone that functions well, it isn't easy to find these days.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I'll agree on that.... Desire speaker isn't as good as the iPhone one and the media volume didn't seem to be as loud through headphones. It wasn't a big issue for me, but it's worth bearing in mind if it's something you'd use a lot.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
HTC desire is the best one!!!!
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
HTC desire is the best one!!!!

I don't think that either of them are the "best" to be honest. Both have their good points. Both have their bad points. Spec is pretty much identical and I think it comes down to which one suits you personally, rather than which one looks the best on paper.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
How is the battery life for HTC???, heard some bad comments from its users...
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
How is the battery life for HTC???, heard some bad comments from its users...

I bet the people that have commented on the battery life are using some kind of app killer, or haven't performed a few full-cycle charges to get the battery up to full performance.

My Desire battery was shocking when I first had it (4-5 hours max with light use). I ran it down, charged it fully, and repeated over the next 2 days and it sorted itself out. I got 2-3 days moderate use out of it easily.

It's worth noting that the App Killers are completely unneccessary on the HTC Desire. The OS does a fantastic job of managing battery usage all by itself. All the App Killers do is drain it further. This isn't just my opinion - check the Android forums and websites and you'll see similar comments by thousands of other Desire owners.

Basically - Battery life (on mine at least) was FANTASTIC. Don't let the bad reports put you off because more often than not they're posted by people who haven't set the phone up properly in the first place.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
how much does each one cost?
Message 10 of 11