Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Times shown in Forum

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned or any one has noticed.

but has any one seen or have the same issue as the times are out by 1 hour on the forum.

i updated a thread at 00.40. In the thread it self it clearly says 00.40, however the fron screen says 11.40. I know the snap shop time is 3 mins later, but it was only then when I clicked back after writing it that I noticed. But front screen is out 1 hour

its like the front screen is still in Winter time

@Marjo

@Martin-O2

could you you have a look at this please.  It’s a strange one

7D7F8873-0EA0-4E65-A1AE-83BE983ADE23.jpeg

E8ED0C7D-D917-4995-AFC8-4108BD7ADC6C.jpeg

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

To be honest I've noticed it ages ago but got so used to it I forgot about it! If it's bothering you we can take a look if it can be fixed. slight_smile

I just think it's the seasonal change @Marjo. It will need to be changed back in October. Having said that. I think it should show the correct time. If you look at it, it appears I coudn't sleep and was up posting on here at 6.04am ...Not an accurate display of anyones posting habits slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

To be honest I've noticed it ages ago but got so used to it I forgot about it! If it's bothering you we can take a look if it can be fixed. slight_smile

I just think it's the seasonal change @Marjo. It will need to be changed back in October. Having said that. I think it should show the correct time. If you look at it, it appears I coudn't sleep and was up posting on here at 6.04am ...Not an accurate display of anyones posting habits slight_frown

Makes sense @Cleoriff! I'll update you guys with any news on this when we find out more. slight_smile

Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93336 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It needs Lithium to implement a Brritish Summer Time (BST) automatic time zone. As long as it is set to the only option (GMT default) it will happen twice a year. Maybe Lithium can implement this when they fix the 'missing widget' on the search page wink

As I say, it was reported a couple of years ago but nothing changed.

Message 13 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so." (Douglas Adams)

Message 14 of 14