cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you fall for this hoax, you could blow up your iPhone or iPad

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sure not many iPhone(or indeed other) users would fall for this but I think it may be worth drawing attention to: -

http://bit.ly/1DoCQqR

Gerry

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Hence the word smart....phone wink

slight_smile  A really smart Smartphone would immediately identify its surroundings and disable the microwave.  Wouldn't it?

Gerry

Message 21 of 45

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23171 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

slight_smile  A really smart Smartphone would immediately identify its surroundings and disable the microwave.  Wouldn't it?

Gerry

It would be even smarter if it could disable the human from putting it into the microwave in the first place. Smiley Very Happy

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 22 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Gerry

It would be even smarter if it could disable the human from putting it into the microwave in the first place. Smiley Very Happy

Oh I do worry about you youngsters!    You make me wonder what you all secretly want to do with us antique models!!!  Crazy

Gerry

Message 23 of 45

Bambino
  • 23171 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

I'm flattered that you think I'm a youngster. I'm probably as antique as you are. Maybe even antique-er! wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 24 of 45

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I'm a very gullable person but even I wouldn't do that!

My sister on the other hand.......

Message 25 of 45

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

I'm flattered that you think I'm a youngster. I'm probably as antique as you are. Maybe even antique-er! wink

Someone else making the same mistake as me...I had you down as a girl also (back in the day) Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 45

MI5
  • 144767 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
With a big fat cigar ??? slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
With a big fat cigar ??? slight_smile

Yes...I ignored the cigar. I thought it was a quirky womanLOL    I mean I have a picture of a cougar as my avatar....doesn't mean I am one Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 45

Bambino
  • 23171 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

Cougar has taken on an entirely new connotation these days. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 29 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Oh I do sincerely beg your pardon.  You certainly come across as young of heart and mind!  How one is perceived is important  so when I tell you that someone close to me recently accused me of having "never been young!"  you may get some idea as to what a crusty old curmudgeon I am occasionally.  Smiley Very Happy     But old or young,  I am delighted to be "connecting" with you in this forum.   Just glad I did not make the gender error another contributor made! 

Gerry

Message 30 of 45