cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Definitions / Tech General

Anonymous
Not applicable

How would U define the following:- (a) iPod ..... (b) iPad ..... (c) MP3 player ..... (d) tablet ..... (e) notebook ..... (f) dongle ..... thank you from WispaRed7.

Message 1 of 169
168 REPLIES 168

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOL Lovely to hear you are getting your priorities just right @Anonymous A new handbag to hold your new device is the way to go for sure...Happy Dance

yes absolutely @Cleoriff ... it's take another woman to understand that wouldn't it LOL

A girl cannot ever have enough handbags ... & shoes of course wink

Message 141 of 169

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

LOL. Love it!  Smiley Very Happy A 7" tablet sounds handbag size @Anonymous Lots of them around.  Have fun when you get out on your search Jane  x

giphy-3
Message 142 of 169

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

All depends on the size of the handbag....LOL

Seriously though, you will learn quickly Jane so go for it. You may be better with a Windows tablet so it syncs with your phone and you are used to that system.

Message 143 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

All depends on the size of the handbag....LOL

Seriously though, you will learn quickly Jane so go for it. You may be better with a Windows tablet so it syncs with your phone and you are used to that system.

@jonsie I was going to ask nearer the time when I toddle off to cpw that would what I eventually was interested in be geared up for Ssssssh 'Windows 10' ... A certain person may hear me say W10 I got the freevie download, liked the swish look of the home page, it didn't work, it went back to Windows 7 Home Premium & the cursor was moving about on its own & I was loosing text, this happened when I 1st got the laptop, & it was very annoying ... I fancy having another go at windows 10, but a certain person, who's help I shall need getting it working on my laptop may have a bit of an f & jeff Fear if I install it again Sad

Message 144 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff will you do something for me please? ... post again about how to get eg @Cairdeas 'stickers' ... & ... use them on the forum ... = ... I thought I'd remember ... but ... we all know what thought did, don't we? ... I can then make a note of when & where of your post in my paper notebook ... ty Wispa'

Message 145 of 169

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Now I will do anything you want lass ...but not sure what you mean by 'stickers'?

Do you mean the amusing little emoticons that @Cairdeas uses when she posts..? (like these below)

gif run.gif

gif bed.gif

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 146 of 169

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hopefully Jane will reply and confirm what she actually means by stickers. I only presumed she meant emoticons...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 148 of 169

MI5
  • 145129 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
Called stickers on that there FB site innit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 149 of 169

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Called stickers on that there FB site innit.

True...time for education....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 150 of 169