cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I returned and Iphone 6 plus but still owe the full price to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I returned and Iphone 6 plus 2 weeks ago but still owe the full price to O2, I have requested by chat a solution to my problem however I been deceived 3 times so far, I was told that my problem was going to be solved in 24-48 hours and I believed so 3 times, now I don't know what to do, I wanted to upgrade to a different iphone, but now I've lost the one I returned and I have to pay for it. Please, any advice? thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Sometimes we hear that their can be a delay in scanning the phone back into returns by O2.

If you sent it back by recorded / special delivery then instigate a claim.

If you only sent it back as normal parcel post (I hope you didn't 😒 ), then your going to have to hope a £600 phone gets to its destination !

Until O2 recieve the handset it remains your property and will have to pay for it.

It's also recommended a person takes photographic evidence of the condition of a returned phone ,which should also be date and time stamped ,or placed on a copy of that Days Newspaper to prove its condition.

Circumvent Live Chat and speak to O2 Customer Services -> 202 for Contract to find out more information hopefully.

Another avenue if they cannot help is o2's complaint route via -> http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

How did you return the phone? 

Did you send it off? If so, do you have a proof of postage. 

Have you returned to the store? If so, go in and ask a member of staff to give o2 a ring to see what is going on.  Unfortunately, without any proof of returning the phone and knowing for sure o2 received it,  getting your money back might be difficult. 

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Sometimes we hear that their can be a delay in scanning the phone back into returns by O2.

If you sent it back by recorded / special delivery then instigate a claim.

If you only sent it back as normal parcel post (I hope you didn't 😒 ), then your going to have to hope a £600 phone gets to its destination !

Until O2 recieve the handset it remains your property and will have to pay for it.

It's also recommended a person takes photographic evidence of the condition of a returned phone ,which should also be date and time stamped ,or placed on a copy of that Days Newspaper to prove its condition.

Circumvent Live Chat and speak to O2 Customer Services -> 202 for Contract to find out more information hopefully.

Another avenue if they cannot help is o2's complaint route via -> http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 3