Had enough

KaptinJack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

This will be my message on here

At the moment I have no working phone due to this problem with 02 who was the phone number it concerned.

For 3 nights we have tried to get some semblance of order from tech support and they all seem to be giving different replies to our same questions.

One guy from last night suggested I went to an 02 store to get it fixed. This we cannot do until next week.

So they have disabled my sim card and therefore rendered my phone useless. They kept saying last night we will send you a code . My husband was using his phone to communicate with them. We said you cant send a code to my phone because you have disabled the sim number. Again and again we were told this. They sent us a few email codes but they were of no help either. So in the end I told the agent not to worry we are leaving 02 altogether. His reply oh you're going to an 02 shop ? We hung up after that comment

We've never had any problems before. All I wanted to do was to change my tariff which got totally messed up and the phone number I wanted to keep has bit the dust. 

Cheerio guys

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@KaptinJack This is a customer community. Your problem, sadly, is not unique. If you want to cancel your contract, follow this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

hotear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2, you could make it a lot easier to cancel a contract.  I've sat in a phone queue for ages, then been redirected to the wrong team, then been redirected to dead air nowhere.  Confirms why I was leaving, but really, these days you should be a LOT better at this!

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@hotear This is not O2. This is a customer community.

You don't need to call to cancel your contract. In fact you shouldn't. Follow the link provided above.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4