cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guides, reviews and tips for O2 Apps: We need you!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

The redesign is coming imminently (how imminently? You'll just have to see ;)) and you may remember a few months back where I asked you to have a go at writing some guides for popular queries and topics on the community.

Those of you who were involved performed valiantly and these guides will be featured certain boards of the upcoming re-design . Well done to all of you!

Now though, I come to you with a different idea. O2 has a huge number of apps:

My O2
Priority Moments
TU Go
O2 Tracks
Priority Tickets
O2 Wifi
O2 Train Travel
O2 Academy
O2 Matchday
My Network
O2 Learn
O2 Clip-It
Evernote

We're looking for budding guide writers, reviewers and discussion starters to make their marks on the community with some content based around one (or more) app. Your content could then be featured in some of our community boards and you'll be helping out hundreds of people with your words slight_smile

Which apps do you use a lot? Would you recommend it? Do you have any handy tips for everyone about a certain app?

How does that sound?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

i do it wink

Message 2 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Ashley,

Sounds great, feel free to send me a PM and we can have a chat about it slight_smile

If anyone else is interested in making a review, guide or tips list, let me know! Your content will be featured in the TU Go board and you can make your mark on the community!

Get involved:

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

just pm you wink 

Message 4 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Are there any of you out there who would love to create some helpful app content? I am going to try and feature these on the main web site's app pages and you have a great chance to leave your mark

If so, do let me know slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 5 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147268 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
I had meant to come back to this but had forgotten about it... I'll have a look later and see what I can come up with.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 12

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
You sir.....are a gentleman slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 7 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147268 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

So I've kicked off a few of the apps I use myself - Others can add anything else to them that I'm sure to have missed and I guess jonsie maybe be best to do the Tugo app ?
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-My-Network/m-p/637601#U637601
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-O2-Matchday/m-p/637571#U637571
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-O2-Tracks/m-p/637549#U637549

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-Priority-Moments/m-p/637501#U637501

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-My-O2/m-p/637495#U637495

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 12

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Im stunned! Fantastic effort MI5! I'm going to PM you in a little while about this. slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can we still do a review/guide if it's already been done by someone else?
Message 10 of 12