Great customer service

Justp33p
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered Galaxy s7 edge and arrived within 48hrs thumbsup

Security seal on the box was broken thumbsdown

However, I rang O2 ccustomer services about the security tag and it actually took me longer to get thru the automated service than waiting to speak to a person. IN FACT the phone made 2 dialling tones and there was an answer. Is this the fastest call centre around or have i just got lucky? The person who answered was amazing too. I wish i could remember his name but he showed genuine interest in my problem, and was equally disappointed in a price adjustment that occured within me ordering my phone and it being delivered.

Fortunate for me, this kind gent adjusted the price for me at a competitive rate (this dude can haggle lol).

I would actually like to thank o2 for this pleasant experience. To many people a quick to critisise when service is less than expected but rarely praise. Good Job!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144659 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Thanks for posting @Justp33p

@Marjo @Martin-O2 some more nice feedback for you slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Great post @Justp33p. Thanks for letting us know of your good experience.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Fantastic to hear your call went so well and was answered so quickly @Justp33p

We'll be able to find the advisor you spoke to but will need a couple of details so I'll drop you a private message so we can talk further. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5