cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Rates, thank you O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had my new bill today & it's is 'normal' including my last O2 Community Reward applied

Reason I'm delighted is in this last month I've had to call a government 0345 number ... = ... 2 x 15 minute call waiting plus a dropped call or I could have inadvertantly pressed the side button on my Lumia 650lte phone & cut myself off

In addition during my April bill was only up to £23 ... & ... May £37 ... due to my son being on his honeymoon in USA ... No I didn't bother my son on his honeymoon = he rang me & somehow the call(s) got dropped or we were both calling each other at the same time ... btw clearest phone call(s) from Alex I've ever had

Thank you O2 I was just a tad concerned I may get a big bill rainbow

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Good to see you didn't get any unforeseen charges @Anonymous, no doubt a big relief. 

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Good to see you didn't get any unforeseen charges @Anonymous, no doubt a big relief. 

Yes, @jonsie it is a big relief Cat Very Happy

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news @Anonymous For future reference numbers starting with 03 are included in your allowances
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges

03 numbers.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Cleoriff for the info, much appreciated

I didn't know in advance of calling the 0345 number, I was much in panic mode as it was to check it out = it was a call I had to make worried

If I have to use 03 numbers again I shall have one less worry 

Message 5 of 5