Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds

Jodiegooden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased my phone two months ago order number Ms-xxxxxxxxxx on the 9th Novemeber 2023 samsung galaxy a34 5g I was ment to receive a code for the Samsung galaxy buds after 30 days of purchase I have now called o2 twice and still not received this can you help with this please 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149478 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Jodiegooden 

All we know here Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Jodiegooden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has now been sorted for me thank you Dave@o2 you were really helpful and my galaxy buds are now ordered can't wait for them to arrive 

Message 3 of 7

milamn5
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ...How do i get in touch with Dave@o2 as i am having the same problem ..thanks

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9321 Posts
  • 216 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@milamn5 

Please see :-

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I am tagging @Dave-O2 as you have requested in the hope that he might be able to assist. 

Message 5 of 7

milamn5
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much .... all been sorted and received buds this morning ... thanks to Dave brilliant service 👏 

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9321 Posts
  • 216 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@milamn5 

Glad you are sorted ! 👍

Message 7 of 7