cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenet Digital

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can O2 please explain why Freenet Digital via O2 has decided to add £4.50 every week to my young son's bill every week since August? I have not been informed of this hidden charge and not authorised this. I would expect this to be refunded ASAP. Please explain.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is spam, you may have clicked an ad for jamster or some other site. However if you deleted the message send a text saying stop to 64546. It will charge for 1 month but it's better than having it for loads of time. So make sure you don't click ads like that on the future. :manhappy:

Message 11 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
That's rather large and unnecessary.
Could you possibly reduce the text to normal please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
And boldly unabashed blue.

Must be a message there, I think
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I quite like it. I could read it quite clearly...(without the spectacles that I haven't got btw) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I quite like it. I could read it quite clearly...(without the spectacles that I haven't got btw) Happy Dance

Or the contact lenses ?

Message 16 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Or the contact lenses ?

Don't wear them either...My opthalmologist says I have the weirdest sight differential he has ever seen...(and thats no joke)....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 21

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Why am I not surprised ? Don't know

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just discovered i have paid £47.50 to jamster, i was furious.... i tried to stop it last month by text but it doesnt work.  i have spent this evening figuring out how to get a refund AND I HAVE! heres how

CALL02071369911 To simply cancel subscription press 3.  do not be sucked in to what they say that you should use the products paid for first... as soon as you use anything you will not be entitled to a refund.

To claim a refund press 4 and you will be put through to an advisor.. say you want a refund for monies fraudulently taken... and if you do not get a refund you will take matters further... (i was told not to offer threats!) however he quickly looked at my account and told me i am entitled to a refund. (magically!). He has sent me an email for bank details, said i wasnt happy giving bank details and that i would check with my bank that the form is just for transferring money... it is.... so awaiting refund.  yippee.... (Fraudsters)😬😬😠😠

Message 19 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Best of luck with it @Anonymous

I hope they do refund you. Come back and let us know how you get on:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 21